Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packaging, sealing, identifying, dating and palletizing finished product.
- Operate equipment following standard production and safety standards.
- Follow downtime and control sheet procedures.
- Notify supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Ensure all production is documented on the production sheets accurately.
- Communicate all mechanical problems, changes or adjustments, not part of normal changeover.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to do basic math.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school degree, or equivalent, required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. EEO/AA. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.