MUST BE WILLING TO WORK 2nd SHIFT (2:00 pm-10:30 pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move materials within Production and Warehouse
- Load and unload materials as directed
- Perform routine maintenance as needed on assigned equipment
- Operate all equipment in accordance with Company and OSHA Safety Standards
- Complete Company-sponsored forklift certification program
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- At least 2 years of warehouse experience.
- Must be currently certified to drive a forklift.
- Must be able to operate stand-up, stand up with reach, and sit-down forklifts.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to do basic math.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. EEO/AA. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
|Status||Full Time 2nd Shift|