MUST BE WILLING TO WORK THIRD SHIFT
(10:00 pm – 6:30 am OR 6:00 pm – 2:30 am).
Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all production lines running to ensure that codes are correct, straws are affixed, and fills are in specification.
- Monitor all production lines running to ensure package integrity. Will do package tear downs, electrolyte testing, and dye checks to verify compliance.
- Monitor all production lines running to ensure product integrity. Will perform brix, acid, pH, vitamin C, turbidity, and sensory analysis on an ongoing basis. Will report any findings that are not in specification to the Quality Assurance Manager. Will initiate Holds when required.
- Mix reagents as needed.
- Proper documentation (paper or computer documents) and reporting of incoming samples and finished results.
- Report out of specifications to supervisors and managers.
- Collect samples (juice samples, swabs, aseptic, and other).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with an emphasis on time management and the ability to plan, organize and implement various activities within a time-pressured environment.
- Ability to read, understand and follow detailed instructions that involve multiple steps and quality equipment
- Strong team player who is able to interface with a diverse workforce.
- A High School diploma
- Quality Assurance or Quality Control related experience is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in a noisy environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes.
- Must be fluent in English.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. EEO/AA. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.