Must be willing to work 2nd shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
- Oversee all the daily functions on the production floor.
- Supervise all employees in production and other departments during assigned shift.
- Assist in hiring, disciplining, evaluating, and developing production employees.
- Responsible for daily schedules and planning to complete all customer orders on time.
- Coordinates with other departments to maximize productivity and ensure quality.
- Completes documentation daily and necessary reports regularly.
- Becomes proficient in operating and understanding production equipment.
- Participate in management meetings providing recommendations for future planning and problem solving related to production matters.
- College Degree Preferred
- At least 4 years prior experience as a Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Complete knowledge of all GMPs and understanding in the use of FIFO
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with an emphasis on time management and the ability to plan, organize and implement various activities within a time-pressured environment.
- Self-starter, detailed-oriented, with strong organizational experience and ability to set prioritizes.
- Quality-Assurance oriented.
Submit cover letter detailing why you are the right candidate for this position and include your salary expectations.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. EEO/AA. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
|Status||Full time 2nd shift|